In 1958 the old granary was restored as a summer café and has been in that use since then. It is famous for newly roasted coffee, delicious ice cream and fresh pastries.
The Makasiini Café is open during summer, from beginning of June to end of August.
The upper level in the granary has served as an art exhibition space since the 1970s.
The granary was built in 1842 for Anjala manor, at the same time as the big cowhouse opposite to the granary. On top of the granary there is a small clock tower.